APR 17, 2023
9 min read
The digital transformation market has been rapidly growing, with no signs of slowing down, despite changing global market conditions.
According to Grand View Research
The global digital transformation market size was evaluated at USD 731.13 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 26.7% from 2023 to 2030. The market growth can be attributed to the growing adoption of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud, big data analytics, and Artificial Intelligence (AI), among others, which has caused in the exponential growth of all size of businesses across the globe.
In the early days of the web, websites used to be static. This means that sites had little to no interaction, and users would view websites as a source of information rather than an interactive interface that can do work, like a desktop application.
Until 1995, websites were built using only HTML and CSS. To help understand this with no technical background, let's draw an analogy between a human and a website:
- HTML gives structure to the website, like how a skeleton gives structure to a human.
- CSS decides the appearance of that structure, like how skin and external traits make up the visual appearance of a human.
- Web Frontend Development: everything that happens in the browser
- Backend Development: develop server-side code that can run on pretty much any machine for any kind of business application, including various sorts of digital transformation
- Mobile App Development
- Desktop App Development
- Blockchain Solutions (like using HardHat alongside Solidity for smart contract development & testing)
- AI Solutions (like running AI models on the frontend, or creating complex recommendation engines on the backend)
- IoT Solutions (like gathering information from factory hardware, or controlling your intelligent lightbulb)
- and many, many more
What does all of that mean from a business perspective?
A frontend framework that makes it easier to implement and maintain user interfaces. It uses a component-based architecture that helps developers build reusable UI components, which can improve development speed and code quality.
The key takeaway: the result codebase will surely be understood by developers 10 years from now, therefore it's more extensible and cheaper to extend than codebases using other languages.
Scriptide is a highly skilled software development company that specializes in custom, complex B2B software solutions. We offer a wide range of services, including digital transformation, web and mobile development, AI, blockchain, and more.
Get a free IT consultation. We are excited to hear from you.
You might also like these articles!
Click for details
Clutch Recognizes Scriptide as one of the Game-Changing Web Developers in Hungary
Our company has just earned the prestigious title of one of Hungary's top-notch Web Developers, as acknowledged by Clutch! Our team is overjoyed about this remarkable recognition—it's a significant milestone that reflects our dedication to delivering unparalleled solutions in the industry.
DEC 01, 2023
5 min read
Click for details
How Design Principles Enhance Software Development
In the world of software development, the focus often lies heavily on coding skills, algorithms, and data structures. However, an often-overlooked aspect that can significantly enhance a developer's skill set is an understanding of design rules. This article explores how familiarizing yourself with design principles can elevate your capabilities as a software developer.
NOV 24, 2023
3 min read